Yoga Teacher Training Courses in Newcastle upon Tyne
Newcastle Yoga School is dedicated to creating high-quality Yoga Teacher Training Courses embodying the eight limbs of yoga, as set out by the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali.
200 Hour Teacher Training
Train to be a yoga teacher in this year long, in depth course, fully accredited by the Yoga Alliance Professionals.
Pregnancy Yoga Teacher Training
Become a fully qualified Pregnancy Yoga Teacher with our training in Newcastle City Centre.
Are you a Yoga Teacher looking for Mentoring or Ongoing Support?
Check out our Mentoring options
It’s our belief that a good yoga teacher must have three things:
There’s no way to know everything, but a teacher should have a good grounding in yoga philosophy and foundational knowledge of anatomy.
It’s important to understand what happens within the body during asana.
A teacher should strive to live their life according to the yogic principles.
There’s no such thing as a perfect teacher, but dedication and passion for the practice of yoga are crucial if you want to succeed.
You can’t teach what you don’t do
You can have all the passion and knowledge in the world,
but if you can’t communicate in a clear and effective way then you won’t be able to teach or inspire other people.
Our courses have these principles at their core:
- We will help you develop a home practice so that you can become a lifelong student of yoga and keep your passion alive.
- We will study the Yoga Sutras and develop an understanding of the basics of yoga philosophy.
- We will explore anatomy in a fun and accessible way.
- We will work on the art of teaching itself – communication is a skill that can be practiced and refined.
- There will be support after you graduate in the form of tutorials for when you decide to set up your own classes.