Your personal data
Newcastle Yoga School stores the following information about its members:
- Information that you provide during any voluntary or mandatory registration process (such as first and last name, company name, email address, phone number, billing address or credit card information, geographic location and industry), when you call or email us or when you use our services will be stored by Newcastle Yoga School via our online booking software.
- Information about your class attendance and membership status.
- Payment information that you provide to us through Wellness Living or otherwise when you purchase some of our products or services, including credit card data.
- Any personal data you may provide via our medical records form
- Your IP Address (will be recorded by our web server when you use our website).
How personal data may be used
- Newcastle Yoga School uses data to identify trends in the popularity of our courses and training.
- We may use this data to offer you special offers via email if you have actively opted in to receive email notifications.
- Your preferences and use of email updates, recorded by emails we send you.
Personal data and third-parties
- Newcastle Yoga School does not and will not ever share or sell your data to any third party,
- We will not disclose your personal information without your consent unless disclosure is either necessary to prevent a threat to life or health, authorised or required by law, reasonably necessary to enforce the law or necessary to investigate a suspected unlawful activity.
Security and privacy of your personal data
- We employ reasonable technical, administrative and physical safeguards to protect the confidentiality and security of your personal information.
- Newcastle Yoga School does not have access or visibility of any financial account information that you provide via our Wellness Living booking system.
- Any payments made to Newcastle Yoga School via phone or in-person are directly entered into our payment machine and are not recorded anywhere on our systems.
- In order to effectively process credit or debit card transactions, it may be necessary for the bank or card processing agency to verify your personal details for authorisation outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
- Such information will not be transferred out of the EEA for any other purpose.
- Recorded data which allows our website to recognise you and your preferred settings (cookies), preventing you from needing to provide information on subsequent visits to the site.
- Your browser can be programmed to warn you before downloading cookies, information regarding this may be found in your browser’s ‘help’ facility.
- Any personal data we collect from our website will be used in accordance with EU GDPR and all other applicable laws.
Newcastle Yoga School communications
- If you have actively opted in, you will receive our bi-weekly e-newsletter with special offers, updates, event invitations and more in addition to occasional emails tailored to your interests/visit history.
- We do our utmost to ensure these updates are relevant and we are mindful to not spam your inbox.
- Photos and videos may be taken and used by Newcastle Yoga School in our promotional material online and offline.
- Please inform us if you do not wish to be photographed or filmed.
Keeping your data safe
- We keep all active member data secure through our online booking system.
- You may request to deactivate your account at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
Notification of Changes
- We reserve the right to modify this privacy statement at any time, so please review it frequently.
- If we decide to change this privacy statement in any material way, we will notify you here and by email so our members are always aware of what information we collect, how we use it and under what circumstances we disclose it.